Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

Official SSA Tour of MTX AZ Factory Thread!!

this thread is just to gauge the interest you guys would have in this. I got permission from, in fact, welcomed open arms from MTX on a SSA tour. I would really love to see this as it is a very fun place to visit. IT is the Phoenix campus where they make and distribute alot of their high end amps and much much more.

If you are in the AZ or surrounding area's, and would like to be a part of this, please post up a general date range when this would be possible and lets see if we can all come to an agreement on a date. Would be a fun time for sure! :drink40:

Me: I'm set for when ever is good for the masses!

I'd love to go, after basic training id love to drive from TX to AZ

Sounds like it would be cool. Too bad I'm no where near Phoenix :( Though if they want to send some free samples to those who can't attend, I'd be okay with that :D

Maybe next you could try to setup an official tour of Partsexpress or somewhere for those of us more towards the middle of the country :P

I know there are more AZ people on this site. Come on people. This is a great thing, it's the Meca land for car audio.

i read this the moment it was posted... its wicked cool... and very shocked that there is still a bog company like that that still makes shit in the USA... thats the AWSOME part to me..

wish i was in AZ still i would be down with the quickness..

thanks for the inside view.. i would shake a baby for the chance to work at a place like that!