Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

Social Joke Convo Thread in the car audio world

U know you've had plenty...

Been hangin out with ur friends or teammates just socializin and every now and then... someone will say somethin that can be taken WAY out of context...

Well, i like to do that alot to people, hehe, many on here knows that if u leave yourself open for a joke, i'm gonna nail u for it.

So, what kinda joke scenarios u got? I wanna see if i can find some good ones, hehe.

I'll tell ya some of mine.

haha, oh the days... hehe, i love this one-

Story #1-

So i was at my buddy's house foolin around with his box and stereo tryin to get it loud one time for a show commin up.

After a while, i got tired of messin with the box and i started foolin with the stereo because the damn cd player kept outputting noise through the rcas...

So i pull the headunit out and notice the Sub amp's rcas are ran into the Rear output?

I tell him.. what the hell r u doin?

He knew he did it but not until after everythign was installed so he just said screw it at the time and kept it that way...

I go dude.. lets run them into the sub out so we have full control over the sub output setting on the head unit so we can get ur head unit and amp setup just right..

He said ok..

Well, when we switched it over. something Really bad and weird happened and killed his sub and some strange signal problem happened at the same time...

At the time we didnt know why it happened but we had to leave to go to a buddies house and look at their setup for a show too so we left with no bass :(

So while we are over there just talkin for a while... one of our buddies asked how his install was commin along... I just rolled my eyes cuz i was pissed at what just happened for no apparent reason.

My buddy smiled and said straight to me( everybody else heard him as plain as day)-

I shouldnt have listened to you.. I liked it better in the REAR!

U can imagine the impression they got when they heard that....

Um.. no no no.. he means preouts...

One of new friends that hangs out with is at meetups isnt old enough to drive yet but is gettin into car audio pretty good...

the other day his mom was driving him home from somewhere and he calls me up-

He goes hey man, i'm commin over...

I go why?

He says so i can give u some money for that sub i'm buyin off of you.

I go oh ok, that's cool. So, how far away are you?

He said- I just passed Hooters so bout 5 minutes...

I say - Um... u just passed a place with half naked girls so u think of me? that's not a good sign man..

He started rollin and said.. Oh wait.. i just passed Circuit City so it's all good now.