Sign in to follow this  
tysonm

ALPINE IVA-W205 HU

I saw a Alping IVA-W205 for $415 locally and It includes the wiring harness, Ipod cable,box,all manuals,DVD while you drive relay and two remotes. It was supposedly only used for a month.

I have been looking at getting a new HU for my next setup when I get a new car and was wondering what you guys think of this double din touch screen or if I should just stick with a single din that would be cheaper? My goals are just to get good SQ from the HU and I want blue-tooth, so any other options would basically be a bonus. I will be doing the big 3, amping front stage speakers and then have a sub in the back.

The W205 is a good unit. I use it's prior incarnation, the W200. But I honestly couldn't tell you anything about them as the only utility they have that interested me, or that I paid any attention to, is full control of the H701. $415 for a slightly used W205 that includes everything is a pretty good price though.

Seems an ok price, it's a couple of years old. I think I got mine in 2007 for $615.