Sign in to follow this  
lordaoshi

audiobahn A2300e specs

hey so i was digging through my basement the other day and i came across the amp i used for the sub in my very first car it was an audiobahn A2300E

i had forgotten all about this thing, i tested it yesterday with my recently retired infinity reference 12 and it sounded pretty good

i can't find any information on it anywhere, the only thing i have found is someone saying that "they believe it is 210 rms bridged at 4 ohms"

this seems pretty possible since it only has 1 30 amp fuse

i would of course be running 4 ohms per channel on 100w rms speakers, so this seems perfect for me, i know audiobahn isn't great, but i already own it so i might as well make use of it.

what are some thoughts people have about me running this amp to power my alpine type-r components in my front doors? (they are running right off the head unit right now at 18 watts rms)

Does anyone know the specs on this amp at all? i have searched high and low but nowhere says anywhere official as far as i can tell. i was barely old enough to drive when i got it and this was about 4 systems ago, so i have no idea at all, any info at all would be hugely appreciated.

last question,

is it alright to run speaker wires on teh right of the car next to my rca's? i own a subaru impreza outback sport and running down teh center is not an option.

i was planning to use scoshe 16 gauge wire for speaker wire and my rca's are from rockford fosgate, am i jsut asking for trouble and noise by doing this?

No, speaker wire next to RCAs will not introduce noise. RCAs next to power wire won't do it, either. It's a myth.

As for the Audiobahn, I'm not sure of the power output. My guess is it's rated something like 2 x 75 @ 4 ohms.

No, speaker wire next to RCAs will not introduce noise. RCAs next to power wire won't do it, either. It's a myth.

As for the Audiobahn, I'm not sure of the power output. My guess is it's rated something like 2 x 75 @ 4 ohms.

thanks, i was hoping aroudnthere as well, it should still be a massive improvement over them running off the head unit