bob jeffery

First Cheap System

Im not a big fan of mainstream stuff or kicker but kicker does have some nice budget subs and they are hell of starter system Buy one kicker get other one free and get a half way decent amp would stick with that soundstream looks decent. Thumping down the ride like a champ with a thick wallet at the same time!!

My only problem is I am on a strict budget of $300, including everything :shrug: I mean, 1 15 would be fine with me as long as it got down to around 25 or 30 hz, and it was loud enough to be heard pretty good over the road noise of a 79 suburban.

Go with lower powered stuff. good box over expensive equipment. And if you don't really plan on upgrading power then don't get 0 gauge. If its out of your budget, get 4 gauge. Really, wait until you get your amp in and wired up. If you get voltage drops then upgrade wiring.

Go with lower powered stuff. good box over expensive equipment. And if you don't really plan on upgrading power then don't get 0 gauge. If its out of your budget, get 4 gauge. Really, wait until you get your amp in and wired up. If you get voltage drops then upgrade wiring.

I am probably just gonna get 4 gauge. And the 2 powerbass 15's and that $99 amp.

treat your stuff well and the will last. this goes with inexpensive and expensive stuff. BUT sometimes you will get shit outta luck with some cheap, quality not price, stuff.

Alright. I plan on treating it good, making sure nothing on the system is clipping, making sure I don't push it too hard, or anything like that. Any other rules I should follow?