Sign in to follow this  
Mynameismcgyver

DLS Rs6a

Currently have the PG RSD's Been happy with them since day one especially being that I paid 50$ for them new. However, a tweeter blew awhile ago and I replaced it with an Infinity Ref series I had laying around. To say the least, its half asssed. I want to upgrade to something really good, my budget being about $200-$215 Ive heard good things about the DLS. Opinions or comments welcome.

Using a Alpine Digital Mrv F345 rated @ 75w RMS and my doors are deadened in my 2001 Maxima GLE

THANKS

Currently have the PG RSD's Been happy with them since day one especially being that I paid 50$ for them new. However, a tweeter blew awhile ago and I replaced it with an Infinity Ref series I had laying around. To say the least, its half asssed. I want to upgrade to something really good, my budget being about $200-$215 Ive heard good things about the DLS. Opinions or comments welcome.

Using a Alpine Digital Mrv F345 rated @ 75w RMS and my doors are deadened in my 2001 Maxima GLE

THANKS

I don't have any suggestions, but I'm looking for a pair of PG RSD 6.5" woofers (never cared for the tweets). Shoot me a PM if you want to get rid of them.

THANKS

You can keep the PG woofers and get a set of tweeters. Get rid of the passive x overs and play active.

I don't know if your ampis a 4 channels.