Sign in to follow this  
Dictator1992

Dictators Volvo 240 Build log

Here's the build log for the volvo so far already have the box built and the subs thumping thanks to "SirLancelot"

Running two 12inch fully loaded Fi BL'S! Box is tuned in the 32half hz mark. about 4.4cubic feet all togther after displacement and some bracing(2.2cubic per sub). The subs are running off a Pa 4000w bamf at this moment but not giving the kick i need so i upgraded to the AQ 2200. All wondering how your going to power that beast, already installed a alt Bosch high output 100amp alt(Dont laugh at the 100ampns of it way beefier then you think). One yellow top under the hood about to throw three more yellows in the back on some good 1/0gauge wire from koncepts as well with the big three at the same time. For the sound stage inside the car i went cheap with some hifonics zeus component's x2. Going to run them off a infinity reference amp at 110rms per channel x4. The deck for the car is a work in progress since the sony xplod walmart deck isnt the highest quality. Enjoy the pics more in the future.

hpim4504.th.jpg

hpim4505.th.jpg

hpim4506.th.jpg

hpim4507.th.jpg

hpim4510.th.jpg

hpim4511.th.jpg

hpim4512.th.jpg

hpim4513.th.jpg

hpim4515.th.jpg

hpim4518.th.jpg

hpim4519.th.jpg

hpim4521.th.jpg

hpim4523.th.jpg

hpim4524.th.jpg

Thats it for now instal photos this time forgot when sir lancelot and I where building the box.

The zues set is 6.5's

More pics of trunk? That box looks like its big enough to choke off a good part of your bass.

Love the old tank.

Sweet another Volvo build lol. We need to get all of the volvo's bumpin'.

Actually the bass is getting chocked by the trunk a little i think. Yeah its all going to look pretty when its down just abunch of stuff cramped in a trunk atm.

Love the old tank.

Ty runs REAL good for a car with 179thousand miles on it!!!

Hey Bro i run A volvo 240GL 1984. Im running Two SA-10's 2K rms! lol. Sound's sick in there.