Sign in to follow this  
loondizie52

Audiopipe AQX3500

Does anyone have any experience with the AQX3500's? im planning on running one on 2 AQ HDC318's copper coils. Id like to run it at .5 ohms, will it become a frying pan or will it be ok.

You'll need a bigger battery bank than that to reliably run that amp at .5 ohm. You'll also probably void the warranty. You'd be better off spending about $30 more and getting to AQ2200D's and strapping them together, more reliable and you won't void the warranty on your amps.

Edit: whoops, mixed up the AQX3500.1 and the AQ3500.1

Edited by Bearlokey13

You'll need a bigger battery bank than that to reliably run that amp at .5 ohm. You'll also probably void the warranty. You'd be better off spending about $30 more and getting to AQ2200D's and strapping them together, more reliable and you won't void the warranty on your amps.

What? An Audiopipe AQX3500.1 is 450+ship new. I think you got it confused with the Audioque AQ3500.1

I would like to know how these amps perform as well. Thinkin about picking one up.

They are pretty stout for the price and I have messed with them before not at .5 ohm daily but at .67 for burps.

i have the soundstream dtr3400, its .5ohms stable and i use it daily, i use it on 2 18s btls