Upstage Audio

Inventory IN!!!!!

Just got my order in and it was a pain to carry it all. 9 box each weighing about 45lbs a piece. Never knew 6.5in speakers could weigh so much but i guess when they come in boxes of 6 it gets heavy. I need to take a pic. But if anyone is interested in CDT products i am now taking orders via email. Store shopping cart isn't up yet but the site is a go

Click Here for AlterAudioUSA

If you order via email please noted your SSA name so i can give you a discount and also watch for when i post the SSA discount code when i get my shopping cart up.

looking now!!

lol...

always up for a discount...lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Website looks good..... hopefully I can shop there one day. Need to deal with some more pressing financial matters first.

:Doh:

Has anyone checked out the site with firefox? I see part of the page directly under the top banner is cut off/scrunched up. Aside from that, lookin nice! I will probably be in the market for some HD-6 mids in a month or two.

Has anyone checked out the site with firefox? I see part of the page directly under the top banner is cut off/scrunched up. Aside from that, lookin nice! I will probably be in the market for some HD-6 mids in a month or two.

i checked it with FF, looks fine

Heres what I see. I don't think its much of a problem. Hell, its probably just my PC.

aasite.jpg

yeah that happens with certain PC settings, on my screen is ok but I'll see if I can get that fixed for everyone. I have not decided on a forum discount for SSA members here, any suggestions? And for the one interested in the HDs.....they are so nice looking. Definitely hit me up on that one. Also I think i might do something for everyone who buys from here and sends me a pic of the install may get a credit or something but no guarantee on it yet.

you know that looks very funny on your screen. You've cut off like the whole middle section of the page.....i'll have to consult my web guy on it. What borwser are you using and what are your screen settings?

site looks good man! Good luck with it, I will be sure to drop your name when needed.

I am having the same problems with FF as logikalliquid, but great news man, good luck with it