Sign in to follow this  
imthebombticktick

pic of my stuff, need a few more things.

Well all im waiting on is the second d3100 which ill have next weekend and im calling ohio gen for an alt right after i post this.

20100626085816.jpg

and yeah those are audiopipe 30001d's but they are the newer model cea rated ones. i know not the cleanest power but should slam pretty nice.

crap i forgot to throw in pics of the extra decals and fi hat i got with my 2nd sub since i waited patiently . I thought it was a pretty cool gesture, thanks fi.

Edited by imthebombticktick

Nice. You don't have to add a disclaimer to those amps. They do rated and will be just as clean as the next amp.

Edit, I see the subs now, was on my phone. DOH!

Nice. You don't have to add a disclaimer to those amps. They do rated and will be just as clean as the next amp. What's the rest of your system? This is a good start.

hu is a pioneer avh-3200dvd. comps and the amp for the comps is undecided as of now, i dont wanna go balls out audiophile with them just something to keep up with the bass. its all going in a wall build. as seen from my other post.

"The box is , 15.7341 ft³ before displacement

15.2141 ft* after sub displacement displacement

port is 6 inches in height

width is 29.224 inches

length is 4.79

tuned to 32hz"

the port tuning is going to be redesigned so i can do swappable ports since ill be able to fit a drill or whatever i need in the port to tighten down the bolts and fittings that will be there to hold the port in place. so im thinking a 32hz port for daily, 38ish for test tones/ and termlab.

as soon as my babys back with its new trans among a bunch of other things the build begins.

Noting the box is double baffled 3/4in. mdf all around except for the front in the sketchup pics thats due to the fact ill have a front plate that will go along with all the curves in the back to give it a nice smooth look. also in the back with a inset area for amps, and outset for batteries.

final1.png

final2w.png

also just realized its saturday and ohio gen is closed oops.

Edited by imthebombticktick

Sign in to follow this