941 Spl

FI BTL AMP ?

LIke the title says i need a amp for my btl and while i would love the preorder a Saz-2500d i just dont have that kind of money but i have about $350 and was wondering what i should do ????? :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

LIke the title says i need a amp for my btl and while i would love the preorder a Saz-2500d i just dont have that kind of money but i have about $350 and was wondering what i should do ????? :puzzled: :puzzled: :puzzled:

AQ 2200D Audioque: Amps: AQ2200D

Save some more and get the pre-order in or find a used or refurbished SAZ-2000 for sale by someone or at Db-r. Trust me, you'll be happier making sure you purchase something you know you'll be happy with as apposed to settling for what you have the money for at the time. EVERY time I settle for what I can afford at the time I've gotten burned by my choice and I try to help others not have to learn the hard way.

You need an electrical system to support it, do NOT use your stock system. It takes power to make power.

i was got to get a audiopipe 3k but...... i ordered my sub in d2 so im stuck running at 1 ohm but i think im got to just wait and get a crescendo 3k ive heard alot of good things about them and they are only 35 mins from my house :drink40:

You need an electrical system to support it, do NOT use your stock system. It takes power to make power.

x2

Restated, bolded, highlighted, and underlined for emphasis.