Sign in to follow this  
Pcastellano

Tracking Number??

So i understand that it takes 3-7 days to build the subs and such, its been around 10 days, so i figured id try to check on UPS tracking. To see where my Sub was via shipping.

I looked at my pay pal confirmation and it gave me a tracking I.D. is that the tracking number? because every time i use that number it says that its invalid.

Also what shipping company or method does Fi use?

I live in south Florida, so it shouldn't take long to receive my order right?

Please, any info appreciated

u need a tracking # they send it to you after it ships what sub is this.

Fi sometimes takes their time about actually getting you the tracking number, doesn't mean it hasn't been shipped... So I would just kick back and relax.

A lot of people have posted similar stories and were starting to get ancy as to when their stuff would show up, then the next day it was at their doorstep and there jumping up and down :P

P.S Congratz on your purchase, whichever model it is, Your going to be very pleased.

Edited by stefanhinote

UPS sends you a tracking number...i guess you didn't read the terms and conditions that you clicked and agreed to that you had read :).

Read the sticky section on the top of this page as well...what ever email you entered when you placed your order is where the tracking number went to. We do not send you a tracker, UPS does.

So i understand that it takes 3-7 days to build the subs and such, its been around 10 days, so i figured id try to check on UPS tracking. To see where my Sub was via shipping.

I looked at my pay pal confirmation and it gave me a tracking I.D. is that the tracking number? because every time i use that number it says that its invalid.

Also what shipping company or method does Fi use?

I live in south Florida, so it shouldn't take long to receive my order right?

Please, any info appreciated

South florida is probably the farthest you could be away from Fi lol

Its definitely not gonna be no "next day" thats for sure

Sign in to follow this