Aaron Clinton

Saving an SHO by Winding Road

Source: Flip the SHO

main_________________________________________jpg_677x1000_q100.jpg

I've been following this for a while now. I had the chance to buy one last year from one of my brother's co-workers. It was a mint 89 with less than 50K for $2000, but I had just received all my medical bills and had no money left over. Oh well. . . I'lll be surprised if he even gets his $800 back. I wouldn't attempt to sell it to an enthusiast as he is hoping. They know the cars well and know their true value more than anyone and well, it is still just a Taurus after all.

LOVE the gen two shos!!! own one myself and love it. Just a lil ole family car that will spank and camaro or vette on the street...Oh they get sooo mad when you can just walk away from them at 130 with your baby on board sign in the back window.....Im only making 332 bhp to the ground but I can still run low 12s in it.

LOVE the gen two shos!!! own one myself and love it. Just a lil ole family car that will spank and camaro or vette on the street...Oh they get sooo mad when you can just walk away from them at 130 with your baby on board sign in the back window.....Im only making 332 bhp to the ground but I can still run low 12s in it.

Pics and details now.

Wait, you are driving 130mph with a baby on board?

Looks like he was talking about the "baby on board" sign in the window.

Looks like he was talking about the "baby on board" sign in the window.

Hope so.

Used to have nearly that exact car :) It wasn't the one that "walked" at 130 though.