CadillacMatt

Feedback on these cards?

Hey guys

Soooooo I was at one of the local dives last week and the DJ told me about a friend of his having an album release party on a yacht out on Lake Travis, Austin in a few weeks, and I figured it would be a good opportunity to promote my side work... Been milling over a few designs and decided to get the UV Gloss, double sided stock to print them on, I'm probably going to order them within the next few days to get them on time, anybody have any suggestions or anything?

The slogan there is not finalized I just kinda made somethin up off the top but if anyone has any better ideas lol!

Thanks

Front

card-side1.jpg

Back

card-side2.jpg

Possible issue with using a logo from another company.

That's a perfectly valid point Aaron... I had thought about that... hmm. :peepwall:

Seems like it wouldn't be a big deal but it's a technicality. Maybe I'll come up with some other ideas

Edited by CadillacMatt

Looks nice!

Maybe a texas star in the center instead.

Sound familier?

lol

Nice card. Worry about using someone else's logo when you get the "cease and desist" letter in the mail. :P I'd like to share this with you. When ever I'm looking for artistic design inspiration I turn to this site. Click HERE I browse through all the crap and click on the links and every once in a while I come across something worth a damn. Best of luck Class Act Productions. :)