Sign in to follow this  
Rocko213

BTL

What is the heat ring option on the BTL is it for daily or SPL or what..thanks

What is the heat ring option on the BTL is it for daily or SPL or what..thanks

Every option is explained on this forum. Go to the Fi Car Audio, then click Fi Technical.. The a thread explaining the options for each woofer is pinned to the top of the Fi Techincal.

for the q it says we recomend a sealed box then it says ported we recomend this box.. is it saying it recomends a sealed box for this woofer because thats what it sounds like

for the q it says we recomend a sealed box then it says ported we recomend this box.. is it saying it recomends a sealed box for this woofer because thats what it sounds like

Its giving you the option.. Fi is saying "IF YOU WANT SEALED... use these specs...; IF YOU WANT PORTED... use these specs..." The Q will perform well in either ported or sealed. The decision needs to be based off of what you want. You want loud? Want SQ? Whats your front stage? (if you haven't thought about front stage you probably want LOUD) lol

yea true that...whats front stage anyways lol? what do you think BL or Q for everything including rap house techno trance i want loud and acurated defined whatever the **** you know what i mean

2 bl's 15 u seem like if you want something loud. or one BTL 18

Since you're looking for loud, you'll want a ported box. IMO, go with BLs.

Front stage refers to the mids/highs you have in your vehicle. People looking for SQ don't use rear speakers. They use a Front Stage which is normally a 2-way actively crossed component set which is normally powered by a 4 channel amplifier. Some actually use a 3-way set up i.e. midbass driver, midrange driver, and a tweeter. Also, your subwoofer setup is referred to to the Sub Stage. Keep in mind this is a general explanation.

thanks that what i figured i have mids highs pioneer components in front and rockford 6'8 in back and a 4 chanel amp obviously but getiing just mids and highs out of those which is fine by me

Sign in to follow this