flint_810

RMS for a fully loaded BTL

whats going on ppl? i have a 15" bTL with all the options just wondering the most RMS i can send to the sub at 1ohm? the required 2000rms or could it handle more since it's fully loaded?

2000wrms.

more if your smart and have good equipment. i say if you have to ask, you should stick to 2000wrms

If you have to ask. 1K RMS.

Jeez....more post make you more of a man?^Its listed on the company's site 2000 rms, it can take more or less and be fine but be smart.

Edited by keetykush

Jeez....more post make you more of a man?^Its listed on the company's site 2000 rms, it can take more or less and be fine but be smart.

x2

Off Subject OP,

Michigan FTW! I lived in Detroit for 16 years.

2000wrms.

more if your smart and have good equipment. i say if you have to ask, you should stick to 2000wrms

oh ok thanks man appreciated

Since when is the RMS power rating a "requirement"?

This isn't even remotely true......

While people use more than the rated power, its not something as a manufacturer that we recommend. The more power used, the less room for error there is in setup. Normal blabbering.... no bass boost on headunit or amp, set gains correctly with respect to headunit output voltage, set subsonic filter 3-4 Hz below tuning for 18-24db/oct filters and 2-3 for 12dB....

Thanks,

Scott