Sign in to follow this  
Argent Audio

Argent Audio Store Up and Running!

We now have products in the Argent Audio Store!

The first brand we have acquired is Stinger!

Stinger has install accessories to do just about anything. We are slowly adding to the list. If there is a Stinger or any other product you would like to see just send us an email and we will be happy to look into it for you.

Andrew

We now have products in the Argent Audio Store!

The first brand we have acquired is Stinger!

Stinger has install accessories to do just about anything. We are slowly adding to the list. If there is a Stinger or any other product you would like to see just send us an email and we will be happy to look into it for you.

Andrew

Nice!

Sqpzp.png

kind of hard to navigate with the huge header\footer..granted im on a small netbook...

Ok for some reason it will not load 100% on a few peoples computers. Try and refresh a few times and see if that works. If not I'm going to have to do some troubleshooting.

Thanks, Andrew

Ok for some reason it will not load 100% on a few peoples computers. Try and refresh a few times and see if that works. If not I'm going to have to do some troubleshooting.

Thanks, Andrew

It loads but I think the content is in a frame? There are no scrollbars either, if I use my arrow keys I can scroll up and down...If you need any help let me know, I can take a look at it.

<iframe onload="iFrameHeight()" id="blockrandom"

name="iframe"

src="http://www.argentaudio.com/store/"

width="100%"

height="100%"

scrolling="no"

align="top"

frameborder="0"

class="wrapper">

Yeah man, iframes are garbage..See if you can integrate your header\footer into the store code itself,rather the store code into the site code...If that makes sense..

Edited by Mr. Bojangles

I checked out a lot of your site. Looks great! One thing, I would make the images into clickable links, as well as the text below it. Also on the AA Mayhem build, you have a typo:

Options: Double Baffle, Flush Mount, Keft Port

Other then that, it looks great!

Oh, and do you guys own that CNC router, or is it someone you know? Those are sweet machines!

Ahhh Mark typo!!! I will change it soon.

That cnc is one we rent by the hour for now till we can buy one of our own. $50k is not a little sum of money.

Andrew

<iframe onload="iFrameHeight()" id="blockrandom"

name="iframe"

src="http://www.argentaudio.com/store/"

width="100%"

height="100%"

scrolling="no"

align="top"

frameborder="0"

class="wrapper">

Yeah man, iframes are garbage..See if you can integrate your header\footer into the store code itself,rather the store code into the site code...If that makes sense..

Ok if you could try it again and let me know if it works.

Thanks, Andrew

That cnc is one we rent by the hour for now till we can buy one of our own. $50k is not a little sum of money.

Andrew

Have you looked into the Carvewright or CNC Shark? They are not quite these large machines, but they may be an affordable alternative for you. I belong to a woodworking site and have seen several builds people have done to build their own as well, and some of them are amazing machines.

Andrew

Have you looked into the Carvewright or CNC Shark? They are not quite these large machines, but they may be an affordable alternative for you. I belong to a woodworking site and have seen several builds people have done to build their own as well, and some of them are amazing machines.

I'm looking for something I can do nested based manufacturing on such as a Holzher or used SCMI.

Andrew