JAYARE2007MAG

just got an old btl

i just had a couple of questions about it how old is the tripple stacked magnet one i bought it for 200 "used" but he said he never got to hook it up and it looks like it got reconed but it dont look messy at all so im clueless on what i should have looked for. i seen ther are no holes in the surround like for the screws so i guess thats good heres a couple of pics its an 18 btl so he says and since its an older model how many watts rms and max would it do??

Old triples were 2000W RMS too. If it is cooled and has the high Xmax coil (99% of what was ordered) you do have a very solid sub for that price if it has a fresh recone.

Thanks,

Scott

Damn that's one hell of a deal! I wish i could have picked that up for that! Especially brand spanking new, never even been mounted!

pics?? :popcorn:

i dont know how to pperate this site so i have no idea how to upload a pic i have a few lol i cant stop staring at it i cant wait to get it all set up but i need a better amp and do u know what the peak is on that sub?

i dont know how to pperate this site so i have no idea how to upload a pic i have a few lol i cant stop staring at it i cant wait to get it all set up but i need a better amp and do u know what the peak is on that sub?

Eleventiybillion watts, Peak means ABSOLUTELY nothing, that's just marketing gimmicks.