Sign in to follow this  
BigDaveIA

Helping Friends

I know that alot of people on these forums are strangers to each other. All of us at IA have made a great deal of friends through our car audio ventures and met some really great people. Many of you may or may not know Terry and Miranda Jackson, but they are really great people and good friends of mine. Terry used to work for RE and competed for many years and Miranda also competed for a few years as well. Today they found that Miranda has been diagnosed with Stage II Mediastinal Large Cell Lymphoma. This is cancer on her heart. It breaks my heart for something like this to happen to such a great person. Miranda is in the hospital and starts chemo tonight. Please pray for her if you can and help her pull through this. I will be making a trip to see her this weekend along with William Collier and we are planning to put some money together to help them through this. At this moment, Terry does not even have a cell phone to contact anyone and cant afford to get one and also they need some help because neither is capable of working right now while she is going through this. They have 3 daughters and I wanna help as much as I can. No one has to donate and they dont even know I am doing this. If you are capable of sparing anything, and I mean anything, then it will go to a good cause and be greatly appreciated. I really do mean anything cause every little bit helps and a little from a few people can turn into something big. If you are capable, and you can find it in your heart, please help me take them something that will help them tremendously. Thank you all for anything as small as a donation or as big as a prayer.

Send donations to paypal...email account is dmontgomery1982@gmail.com....put a note on your donation stating thats its for Miranda Jackson. Thankyou again.

Dave

Hey man, I have some $$ I would like to spare. If you are not going to be at Pizza Hut Friday night please call me and I will get it to you before you head down.

Brandon