Sign in to follow this  
PT3005

What Battery is For Me

I have a 07 Suzuki reno and still using the stock ac delco battery im looking to replace that with a better aftermarket battery I was looking at the Optima Red Top Because they have a battery that fits my car I do have a system in this car id say total rms is around 1200watts give or take this battery will be my starting battery also im looking for any sugguestions on what you guys recommend to replace my stock battery with.

Thanks

Measure how big your stock battery location is and find one on this list that fits.

Measure how big your stock battery location is and find one on this list that fits.

okay i will do that

I have a 07 Suzuki reno and still using the stock ac delco battery im looking to replace that with a better aftermarket battery I was looking at the Optima Red Top Because they have a battery that fits my car I do have a system in this car id say total rms is around 1200watts give or take this battery will be my starting battery also im looking for any sugguestions on what you guys recommend to replace my stock battery with.

Thanks

Optima publicly states that the red top is not meant for use in audio applications, and will not be warrantied. For the 07 Suzuki Reno, we would recommend our D3400 or S3400 Group 34 battery. It is a bit of a tight squeeze, but is the most power you can fit in that space without major modifications.

Thanks!

Thanks

Optima publicly states that the red top is not meant for use in audio applications, and will not be warrantied. For the 07 Suzuki Reno, we would recommend our D3400 or S3400 Group 34 battery. It is a bit of a tight squeeze, but is the most power you can fit in that space without major modifications.

Thanks!

ok thanks I was looking at the S1200 or the D1200, but I will look in to the 3400 battery.

The D5100 and D5100R are options as well to take a look at.

looks like the D5100 might be to tall for my car. Question should a battery rest at 12.3volts? The battery is over 3 years old and is the original battery that came with the car.

No, 12V batteries when fully charged should rest at 12.9V at least. You can take it to any auto parts store and they can check the battery for you in a matter of mins.