Sign in to follow this  
foolioGrimz

Where can i get plexi?

hey, i know im a little premature since im still looking for a vehicle to build up , :blink: but where can i get a small sheet of plexi to etch for a custom logo? So far ive got most of it planned out. Ive got a pioneer HU, a damn near industructible class D amp thats stable to 1 ohm. Since i took all the stuff out of the X i just need to find another vehicle to put it in, and I plan on building a custom enclosure when i get the car/truck and decide on a subwoofer, right now leaning to one of adire audio's product line. Who know's , maybe once im done i'll even grace the local car show with my presence :P

But for now im still in the planning stages. Could i order plexi online, or do you think there would be any at the local home depot or somethin? :ph34r:

what size thickness? we sell it at work in flex (smaller) and 1/4" (bigger) the stuff isn't cheap. you have to buy the sheet that they cut it out of and they will only do sraight, right-angled cuts (most of the time) we throw alot of it away sometimes (nothing more than 6 inches in diam, but still, thats alot of $) i get it for free and would never even use it.

good luck. :D

Go o Usplastic.com

They have awesome prices and a great selection!