Sign in to follow this  
Jd377

SSA Store Shipping

Hey just wondering if anyone knew about how long it takes on average for you to receive something if you purchase it from the SSA Store and its the free shipping?

I was thinking about ordering something today or tomorrow but I was wondering how long it might take to get to my house?.. I figure tons of you have ordered things from this store and just wondered how long it took to get it to your actual doorstep. Thanks guys!

Depends on the item and the brand.

Hey just wondering if anyone knew about how long it takes on average for you to receive something if you purchase it from the SSA Store and its the free shipping?

I was thinking about ordering something today or tomorrow but I was wondering how long it might take to get to my house?.. I figure tons of you have ordered things from this store and just wondered how long it took to get it to your actual doorstep. Thanks guys!

Let us know what you wanted to order, we'll let you know expected ship date.

:) oh duh, sorry I forgot they aren't all shipped the same.

* I was looking at possibly picking up the Sundown Audio SAX 1200d while it was on clearance for $300 til Sept. 30th. And it says free shipping so I was wondering how long it would take usually from when I order it, to getting it at my house. :D! thanks again.

Just wondering cuz I am not very good at waiting for things in the mail ( especially the best amp that I will have ever owned so far! )

Sundown usually ships next day and for KC, it would probably be about 3 business days.

Thanks! Do you know if Saturday counts as a business day?.. Like is there still shipping on Saturday's or only mon-fri. The plaace i work has a post office and we Ship Monday- Saturday. Jw

From Sundown : a week for foreign delivery (the !carribeans) !!!:popcorn:

So, for the USA : it must be soooo fast !!!!!!!!!!:fing34: :fing34:

Sorry, Monday - Friday is business day.

Alright! :) That's fine I would rather know the honest answer than something that makes me feel happy inside anyway lol. :gayhaaay1: