Sign in to follow this  
ToxicSounds

How good is the IA Death Penalty

I need some opinions on the Death Penalty... I will be running 3k rms to each 15'' DP that im going to order tomorrow and im wondering if anyone here has experience with that sub. I would like to see some opinions on this woofer as nobody around here runs IA... I have only heard 4 21'' wardens before and that was a burp van so yea.... I just got a killer deal on some DP's and know that IA is made here in the USA and not many people here in Missouri run them so I want to be different and insanely loud :) Everything helps please let me know what you think.

IA makes a great product! Known for their ability to get insanely loud! What amp(s) are you plan on running? 3K each might be a bit much for daily!

Running a pair of t2500.1s for my amps. I have 4 kinetik HC 2400s and im about to put a 1800 under the hood. Also ordering a mechman H/O alt for my car within the month. I will probably have a running voltage of something above 14.0 at idle id expect. The subs will be in something like 9cubes tuned @38hz for now. I'm pretty damn experienced with high power systems and i will have my gains set fairly low... Still enough to push things of course but it will be set good for daily and then bumped up for comps obviously :D

Sounds good!

We will require pics of said WOOFA'S!

:drink40:

Ill have pics and vids when they come in :) Im hoping to hit something close to my last system which was 154.8db :D 2 15'' Team RF