Sign in to follow this  
gentlejax

minilith production change date>?

Does anyone know when Zed started putting in different mosfets in the minilith? I bough a mini but havnt recieved it. Steve told me they changed the fets to higher voltage ones at one point.

He told me you cant see the parts unless you remove the clips with special tool. I asked if you could tell date by serial but havnt heard back on that and dont know if I will.

I just want the mini to be all it can be.. I dont want to send it to Zed for nothing though. I would think serial # would tell ...anyone know? or anyone with newer version can you tell me what your number is?

Was that a double negative? :P

He should get back to you, I believe most had the parts replaced that went out before the change was made.

he told me the serial is no help so I am going to see if I can find the original owner.

he told me the serial is no help so I am going to see if I can find the original owner.

I suspect there are very few "beta" models around. From what I've seen the pre-order guys figure out the bugs and by the time it's in normal production that's about it.

Stop by and let us know what you think when you get it in. I enjoyed mine a lot.