Sign in to follow this  
saywhat?

new here

i believe i have posted a couple times on here but im just now becoming a member really. i am usually over at CA.com and i cant hardly stand the bickering anymore. for those of you who are wanting to know my current setup, its a single alpine type r 1242 on an ed nine.1 for now. soon to go to two of the subs. just a small sealed box as its temporary for now. im looking to buy a little small system for my brother to have for christmas, it will be glassed and all so if you guys would help with that as well, it would be very much appreciated. maybe 2 CVR 10's on a small profile amp??? Hes not huge on SQ and not huge on SPL so SQ is fine, and not anything top of the line, just some pint size bump.

Welcome to SSA! :)

The CVR's would be cool. Maybe even the RE RE series, or even an SE 10? Incriminator Audio 187's? Refurb IDQ's are well priced at CarDomain.

:WELCOME:

get him a 10" type R ported, prob cheaper than 2 cvr's

not really worried with output, he likes his punk and his little pop rock bands so output isnt all toooooooo important. something with 100-150 for the subs would be nice, and i believe thats feasable on ebay with the two type r 10's possibly.

welcome to SSA, Steve mentioned a great idea, the IA 187's or maybe the PowerBass ES subs are good preformers