Sign in to follow this  
davidg121

Anyone know who could make this enclosure?

Going to be hard to make that exactly, as you are going to have to fibergalss and no one could guess at it.

You could make it yourself.

Going to be hard to make that exactly, as you are going to have to fibergalss and no one could guess at it.

You could make it yourself.

Not really my skill set unfortunately, im more mechanical/electrical haha. I figured it would be a long shot, but i know theres some really talented guys around here, and maybe one would have a 07-09 altima sedan haha :)

have you thought about space requirements of the other driver , besides that the enclosure you want doesn't have the thickness a good subbox would require ......and its intelectual property belonging to somebody else. else so even if I could I wouln't !

figure something out that would involve some mdf ...glass what is left in openings .... it will be a better box that could meet those space requirements and if you carpet it right will look just as good and will be cheaper .

what do you have in mind instead of the W3?

and what is stopping you from ordering it, removing and selling the W3, and using just the enclosure?

what do you have in mind instead of the W3?

and what is stopping you from ordering it, removing and selling the W3, and using just the enclosure?

x2

Considering your looking at a small enclosure and small driver, I would say your not going for output.

The w3 is a great driver, only downer is a bit pricey, but by the time you get a custom enclosure made to copy their stealth box, you may very well break even :P

Well ive done some more digging and found http://cgi.ebay.com/ZEnclosures-2007-up-ALTIMA-Subwoofer-Enclosure-SUB-BOX-/380277353247?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588a4beb1f. So i think ill take some measurements, ive decided i want to go with a Fi Q, A single 12, i would like it to fit like that one does, except i would probably want the amp to be mounted on it if possible. What do you guys think? and yes i know i have pretty much completely changed course, but oh well haha.