Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

BIG Builds, BIG Sales email

I just received the newsletter from SSA, it mentions a few updates and what not.. One of the links which got me all excited and happy says 12" Icon sale pricing! Of course I clicked the link and it is dead..

This is what I see, anybody else have the same issue? :WTFBubble:

SSA%20STORE%20-%20Not%20Found.png

I wanna buy a new woofer!!! :suicide-santa:

Right here: http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/categories/Sub-Woofers/SoundSolutionsAudio/

Not sure what happened with the links when I wrote that, never had that issue before.

Side note, the pricing for the Icon's went down at the same time they got the upgrade. WHO DOES THIS CRAZY STUFF??? :lol:

The free shipping only last a few more days.

I guess I'm gonna have to step on this then... Cuz SSA shipping is what kills me from purchasing.. Like 50 beans just to get it to New Jersey... Not so cool.. But it might force my hand to finally purchase it since its not gonna be FREE shipping for long.... Exactly when is that promo ending???

Side note, the pricing for the Icon's went down at the same time they got the upgrade. WHO DOES THIS CRAZY STUFF??? :lol:

The free shipping only last a few more days.

I bet it is your fault... lulz... You messed up the SSA newsletter you goof! :ohnoes9:

I guess I'm gonna have to step on this then... Cuz SSA shipping is what kills me from purchasing.. Like 50 beans just to get it to New Jersey... Not so cool.. But it might force my hand to finally purchase it since its not gonna be FREE shipping for long.... Exactly when is that promo ending???

Only for the month of October.