Sign in to follow this  
slim142

Anybody in South Florida? Any Boom Cars here?

I live in South Florida (around the Aventura area, right north of barl harbour)

And I have never heard an Fi, AA, Incriminator, Cerwin Vega, SSA, Sundown or DD subwoofer.

Does anybody live around my area so that I can hear and know what these subs play like?

Miami-Dade or South Broward, I dont mind driving a few miles to hear those subs!!!

Edited by slim142

I'm in Delray Beach but don't have any of those subs. :peepwall:

There's two shows coming up in our area...

One is in Jupiter on Halloween and the other is November 7th in Lake Worth.

I'm in Delray Beach but don't have any of those subs. :peepwall:

There's two shows coming up in our area...

One is in Jupiter on Halloween and the other is November 7th in Lake Worth.

OMG! Sorry for not mentioning Sundown! Fixed my post now! (dont know how I forgot them)

And yes, I would be really interested to hear your subs! Would you mind giving me a demo? :eek5wavey:

Also, do you think you can give me more info about the shows? I dont care driving 90mins, as Ive never been in one!!!

The geo is in Alva, subs should be here on the 27th, so might be able to make it to the show in Jupiter

it has two ap30001d's (for now)

and going to have 4 big ssa 15's

:dancing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TJAAKr-8iE

Keep this thread updated! I would love to hear those 4 SSAs!!!!!

We are located in, and all around parts of Florida. Myself being located in Tampa ;). I hope to see you at SBN!

We are located in, and all around parts of Florida. Myself being located in Tampa ;). I hope to see you at SBN!

Hi!

How ironic! I was reading about you guys (SKAR Audio) a few days ago.

If I could only get a demo of 2 12"s, I would have prob already made an order!

Hi!

Most preorder shipments , etc will be arriving this week to customers and video's will start going viral :). As far as a live demo, I am sure we can work something out. How far are you from Tampa/Orlando? Each distance separate. I would love to give you a demo of my daily with the 4 VVX-12's on a SAZ-2500D.

Hi!

Most preorder shipments , etc will be arriving this week to customers and video's will start going viral :). As far as a live demo, I am sure we can work something out. How far are you from Tampa/Orlando? Each distance separate. I would love to give you a demo of my daily with the 4 VVX-12's on a SAZ-2500D.

4 hours away from Tampa and Orlando (from what I remember takes me the same time to get to both places, taking different highways of course)

So no demo possible unless somebody down here decides to get one and then I could hear it

Hi!

I'll be looking for demo of this at the KOB show if you're going.