slim2fattycake

Recone for newer RE XXX

Just wondering if you guys can make a kit for a newer split coil RE XXX? I know your site says you can do 2005 and older XXX but this one's a little different. Can the basket be used or is a standard basket needed? Let me know a quote. I know Scott isn't going to be in the office til Friday so I'm making this thread just in case he doesn't get the email. Thanks.

Nope..

Might be able to do something eventually when we get the 10x3" spiders in with the SMD frame.

Can't use that basket or anything on them though. That's all RE stuff.

Ballpark would be 175-190ish I can't remember what pattern the XXX has on it for the basket flange..I haven't had one of those motors in years.

Could fire up an old hard drive and look at the drawing sometime.

just go with RE since its there sub...i personally like the loks better....

**** just reconed my buddys xxx18 for $250 but it doesnt have the 54mm of xmax anymore tho

why don't you have 54mm of xmax anymore? RE's kit is like stock. You may have not aligned the coils right.

Its 250 for the recone. I passed.

**** just reconed my buddys xxx18 for $250 but it doesnt have the 54mm of xmax anymore tho

why don't you have 54mm of xmax anymore? RE's kit is like stock. You may have not aligned the coils right.

its P S I

Its 250 for the recone. I passed.

plus shipping? well the sub is like 800 so if noone can do it get it...

I'd never let David touch my woofers...

I'd never let David touch my woofers...

that seems to be what a lot of people are saying. thats why after wire and batts get here i shall send my 12 inch 05 xxx to fi to get matched to my other fi reconed 18in xxx.