Sign in to follow this  
Argent Audio

Custom Enclosure Order Status Thread!

I will updated this every night if there are changes. You can look here to see the ETA ship date of your enclosure.

1. Hove - 11/24/2010 (Waiting on Correct Ports)

2. Justin Daniels - 12/1/2010

If you have a specific question about your enclosure email us at buildmeabox@argentaudio.com

Andrew

Thanks for the information

any updates? last i heared i was getting carpeted up last week. tried texting a few time's no responce i know your busy as hell. let me know please and thanks

I will updated this every night if there are changes. You can look here to see the ETA ship date of your enclosure.

If you have a specific question about your enclosure email us at buildmeabox@argentaudio.com

Andrew

Can I have an update on my enclosure. Im the person with the icons and the flared port my email is basketballpaintballme@yahoo.com

Andrew

Can I have an update on my enclosure. Im the person with the icons and the flared port my email is basketballpaintballme@yahoo.com

Almost done. Time has been short with the holidays around. I'm going to put another coat of paint on the port tomorrow. The cold temps have been slowing me down a lot.

Andrew

Hey guys, any updates and did y'all receive my paypal payment? Thanks!

Sure did, yours is on its way to you. You should receive it Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.

Andrew