Sign in to follow this  
d.maczko

new 12" Mag D2 is amazing

Well, I received my new 12" Mag D2 and this thing is amazing, I'm powering it at a 4 ohm setup running around 700watts (visonik 900xD). I'm curious to see what it'll do with the full 1400 or so watts. Its mounted in a box I picked up from Mark, I believe its 2.8 cu. ft. ported at 28Hz. It is very very accurate and doesnt back down to anything, I'm impressed. All I want to do now is cruise around and listen to some good tunes. Just wanted to let y'all know how good you guys are doing, keep pumpin those things out!

btw I'll definitly be showing this thing off, so i hope to get you guys some more sales of these wicked sub woofers.

props to my bro WeDgE for sending me this crazy subwoofer.

:domoslay: <--- this is me in my hatch with my Mag D2 lol

edit: slipped my mind, yes its at a 4ohm setup, my bad

THat's awesome, but just out of curiousity, how are you running it at 2 ohms? 4 and 1 should be your only options.

Well, I received my new 12" Mag D2 and this thing is amazing, I'm powering it at a 2 ohm setup running around 700watts (visonik 900xD). I'm curious to see what it'll do with the full 1400 or so watts.  Its mounted in a box I picked up from Mark, I believe its 2.8 cu. ft. ported at 28Hz.  It is very very accurate and doesnt back down to anything, I'm impressed.  All I want to do now is cruise around and listen to some good tunes.  Just wanted to let y'all know how good you guys are doing, keep pumpin those things out!

btw I'll definitly be showing this thing off, so i hope to get you guys some more sales of these wicked sub woofers.

props to my bro WeDgE for sending me this crazy subwoofer.

:domoslay:  <--- this is me in my hatch with my Mag D2 lol

Good to see the box is serving you well. I'm a little choked I didn't get 5 different kinds of candy for the box. You know...4's just as good...whatever.

And if you have it hooked up to only one voice coil to get a 2ohm load, i'm going to come and kill you. No jokes.

Good to see the box is serving you well. I'm a little choked I didn't get 5 different kinds of candy for the box. You know...4's just as good...whatever.

And if you have it hooked up to only one voice coil to get a 2ohm load, i'm going to come and kill you. No jokes.

lol, I hope you put that candy to good use. I was eyeing it the whole way from the grocery store.

As for the 2 ohm setup, that was a typo yes, I have it at a 4 ohm setup, many sorrys.

btw, i love this subwoofer :slayer:

Right on!

Need I say more?