Sign in to follow this  
cydacoustics

Hi Output Alt for Honda Civic 1.4L

Hi! I just want to ask what can DC Power do for my Honda Civic it has a 1.4L engine (D14) UK version. the stock alt has a rating of 75A (Bosch). I am thinking of putting 3K watts of Install,

Let me know including price & shipping it to England, Great Britain. I hope its also a direct fit.

Thanks let me know if you need more info:

Hi! I just want to ask what can DC Power do for my Honda Civic it has a 1.4L engine (D14) UK version. the stock alt has a rating of 75A (Bosch). I am thinking of putting 3K watts of Install,

Let me know including price & shipping it to England, Great Britain. I hope its also a direct fit.

Year?

Year?

Its a 1999 5 door hatchback. engine photo.

DSC_0089.jpg

Thanks let me know!

I would run one of our 180's and call it good.. You'll have at least 50 amps more output at idle with ours, than your stock does at full output. Cost is $389 for the alternator, and I would have to figure a shipping quote for you. It will be a direct bolt on, just do the big 3 if you haven't already and your good to go.. Let me know what you think.. Rob

I would run one of our 180's and call it good.. You'll have at least 50 amps more output at idle with ours, than your stock does at full output. Cost is $389 for the alternator, and I would have to figure a shipping quote for you. It will be a direct bolt on, just do the big 3 if you haven't already and your good to go.. Let me know what you think.. Rob

Hi Rob Thanks for your response. glad to hear from you.

I have several questions to clear if you dont mind?

1. 180s does it mean 180 amps?

2. Will it be enough to power 3000 Watts of system for daily use?

3. I recieved an email from dc power that they can do 225A for my car aswell.

Please let me know. Thank you! PM me shipping on YORK, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom POST CODE YO31 9AX

Sign in to follow this