chadhuff

help on sub $800 system for 34 chevy sedan

head unit is not 4v preout ,which it may not matter but I think that it sends a better signal to amp.I have a Clarion cz500 in my truck seems ok for 150.00 from Crutchfield.I dont know anything about audiopipe.I did see a polk pa1100.5 for 299 on Polks outlet store on Ebay 85x4 x600x1 .I think the Hertz speakers look awesome but have not heard any,I ve looked at dls ,cdt,mb quart ,arc ,rainbow,problem is every audio shop I have been to has nothing to listen to.I went on Vacation to Gulf Shores ,al and looked at some Arc xxd subs and DD subs and comps which owner of shop said the new budget comps sound great and were only 169 but I dont know which model it was.They just came out at end of September.

Are the hertz comps warm and smooth ?

The vocals are incredible, the treble to me is perfect and not harsh and these things can pump some bass for 6.5's to me they were worth every penny i spent on them as i was also contemplating bravox, polk, rainbow and crescendo speakers but had always wanted to get a set of hertz and took the plunge on them.

I just read a little review on them basically said the same as you.Take a look at pics of car ,where would you recommend tweets ,thanks and goodnight

Still need educated answers on system or component placement.I figured some SQ guys would be all over this.Im now looking at a Cadence ZRS-9 100x4