Sign in to follow this  
Kyle1141

What size fuse

I am running an audioque 2200 and a second battery it's a vmax charge tank t1000 I know I'll need a fuse under hood for my positive power that will be a 200amp and I have another fuse that's a 300 amp kicker I'll put that one right before my power goes into my second battery and I am havin the big three what size do u think of fuse I should have on my positive from my battery to my alternator or do I need one ?

I don't have a fuse between my positive stud on alt to positive terminal on battery, neither does my stock wiring harness.

I wouldn't worry about it.

And how many fuse blocks should I have total should I have another fuse where my power comes off my second battery

And how many fuse blocks should I have total should I have another fuse where my power comes off my second battery

yes and no. Depends what the fuse is trying to "save", an amp, multiple amps, the wire itself in case of short circuit?

have as many fuse blocks as you want lol. For every connect from a positive terminal there should be a fuse. (unless you have a battery bank in the rear then theres no need to have a fuse between every single battery, but there should be a fuse on the last positive connection that's going to your equipment and the first positive connection going to the front main battery.