Sign in to follow this  
Shogen

SSA Store Review??

Hey fellas... I recently, I believe 2 days ago, wrote a review for the 12" Icon in the SSA store. I haven't seen it up on the site yet. It's just kind of embarrassing man.. Did my review get rejected or do you have like a week before processing/posting???

Just wondering since I have yet to see any owners review this woofer... Thanks

-Danny

My fault. We have to allow a review as we get hit with spam all the time, so having reviews open to anyone and everyone is not a good idea. Your review is up, thank you!! :)

Good review man and great thread :peepwall:

My fault. We have to allow a review as we get hit with spam all the time, so having reviews open to anyone and everyone is not a good idea. Your review is up, thank you!! :)

thank you good sir, I figured it was filtered and wouldn't show same day but was worried after 2-3 days no post... Thanks for clearing that up.

Good review man and great thread :peepwall:

Thanks. I was going to get more technical but seeing as how that probably won't mean much to most people I kept it simple. It's still too early to write something better or longer. I still need to get an amplifier worth of my Icon. I have been looking to a Class A/B amplifier since I'm not worried about size of it and looking for something more "musical" in nature. I have my eye on the Boston Acoustics GT-2300 for my Icon since I am only willing to run my amp at 4Ohms and nothing lower. I don't like the idea of running 1Ohm to achieve the power output I need.

After that I can def write something more in-depth and obviously break-in will set in around that time hopefully.

Jay- Would you happen to have any suggestions that are in sink with a BA GT-2300 as far as design and function, I need 800-1000 watts at 4Ohms. I think I will start another thread.

Jay- Would you happen to have any suggestions that are in sink with a BA GT-2300 as far as design and function, I need 800-1000 watts at 4Ohms. I think I will start another thread.

Let me know your budget or start another thread and we can help you find something, I dont know how much you want to spend but this is a good option:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/products/ZED-Audio-Kronos.html

Or you could sell your JL 500/1 and get a 1000/1, personally those are the only two options I would go but there are plenty other amps that will suffice.