spsjr1987

Estimate on ported enclosure fro 2 SA12's

I'd like a quote on a box measuring 17in Depth x 37inW x 15inH, 3.5 cubes, 30Hz, flush mounted. Thanks. Let me know if any dimensions need to b adjusted. Thanks

Your looking at $161.50 plus shipping. That enclosure includes flush mount.

Andrew

Sounds good. I forgot to mention that I'd like it carpeted too with Dark grey carpet. But in the mean time Im ready to move forward.

Before I send you a request for money I want to get a solid design for you. So if you can give me your max dimensions that would be great.

Andrew

Before I send you a request for money I want to get a solid design for you. So if you can give me your max dimensions that would be great.

Andrew

Id like to stay within the dimensions I gave u, but if you need more space we can adjust the depth.

I can go 18" possibly 19 depth. If it helps I don't mind aero ports either.

Andrew

Id like to stay within the dimensions I gave u, but if you need more space we can adjust the depth.

Yo any word on the quote? This xmas bonus is burning a hole in my pocket lol

Andrew

Yo any word on the quote? This xmas bonus is burning a hole in my pocket lol

Just got home from out of town so I will post a design tonight.

Andrew

Use aero ports will be easiest for this box. A typical slot port will go outside of your max dimensions.

37 wide

18 deep

15 tall

The ports will be firing out the side. Do you have enough room to one side of the box for proper venting?

Andrew

Use aero ports will be easiest for this box. A typical slot port will go outside of your max dimensions.

37 wide

18 deep

15 tall

The ports will be firing out the side. Do you have enough room to one side of the box for proper venting?

Andrew

Yea I figured aero ports would be easier with my space limitations. Umm Ive got about 2 inches of space on one side so I think it would be better to fire the ports either out the back or front, probably the front cuz the amps are right behind the box. Or what about the top of the box?

The ports will be physically too long to have them fire out the front of the box. Let me try a few things with the design.

Andrew

The ports will be physically too long to have them fire out the front of the box. Let me try a few things with the design.

Andrew

Hey whats up dude. How much space do I need on the side exactly for the ports to vent properly? If you can put them toward the front of the box I think it should be fine cuz my trunk kind of widens up as u move toward the bumper if that makes sense. Let me know what you think.

Sorry for the extremely delayed response. I was able to shave 1 inch off the width dropping it to 36. There is also .75 inch indent which will give the port more room to breathe. With those dimensions and if I mount the ports in the middle of the side of the box, will you have enough room for them to breathe?

Andrew

Sorry for the extremely delayed response. I was able to shave 1 inch off the width dropping it to 36. There is also .75 inch indent which will give the port more room to breathe. With those dimensions and if I mount the ports in the middle of the side of the box, will you have enough room for them to breathe?

Andrew

Hey man Happy new year. Yea I think that should work out fine. And I can just put it in the trunk against the wall on one side for extra airspace if necessary

Ok sounds good. Let me get a price together for you. I just sent the shipping quote into PSP-Inc for the ports.

Andrew

The cost of the enclosure is going to be:

$190 enclosure

$25 ports

$xx shipping for ports to me

Andrew

The cost of the enclosure is going to be:

$190 enclosure

$25 ports

$xx shipping for ports to me

Andrew

Ok cool. What are the final dimensions going to be?

Final dimensions are going to be:

36 wide

18 deep

15 tall

Andrew

Sounds good. Let's get this started while I still have money haha. stevestaysfresh@yahoo.com for paypal money request

Just paid. I noted to use gray carpet and not black. Thanks

Money request sent.

Andrew

Edited by spsjr1987