muddybass

Questions about my sax100.4

I have a sax 100.4 running my front stage components but the question is im running my fi q off of the rear channels just to get me by for the months is this ok? i have the sub bridged and im wondering about how much power is going from the amp to the sub? the sub sounds good but i think the woofer is moving weird maybe unloading of something what could cause this?

sundown ask that you only bridge the 100.4 at 4 ohms.

and IMO dont do it... your gonna clipp the shit out of the amp/sub trying to get output if your gonna do it anyway.. be sure you at 4 ohm at the amp and dont go over 3/4 gain.

yea its 4ohm bridged, its not as much power as i like but it will do for now.. any idea why the sub might have a movement off beat to the bass?

sundown ask that you only bridge the 100.4 at 4 ohms.

and IMO dont do it... your gonna clipp the shit out of the amp/sub trying to get output if your gonna do it anyway.. be sure you at 4 ohm at the amp and dont go over 3/4 gain.

x2 I would just run bass less cause that will not provide the bass you want without turning up the gain/volume and bass boost too much.

could you show me a wiring diagram how i should have the sub wired exactly to that amp to make it a 4 ohm load just to be sure..

dual 2 sub?

cool man thanks for the fast replies, i know too keep the gains down im just doing this now to get by till i get a new amp