Sign in to follow this  
thehawk93

General question about amp

Ok ,

This is the question at hand say someone is looking to sell a amp, what would be a fair price to ask for a Soundstream 500/1 rubicon old school blue case??? I ask cause I have been holding on to 3 of them for use. But have decided to see what they may be worth and move on.. Thanks for any replies in advance from the people of this great forum.... :thanx:

Hawk

Sorry guys there the rubicon 501's... My mistake on the model number.. :suicide-santa:

have you checked ebay? thats usually a good tool to use to check street/market value of an object

have you checked ebay? thats usually a good tool to use to check street/market value of an object

Making it sound like he's got drugs for sale. :P

Yea and all i can find for these amps is a person selling just a board and he wants like 55.00 shipped for just the board. It's no longer there on ebay...

Hawk

Making it sound like he's got drugs for sale. :P

Wait.... they sell drugs on ebay, now?

where's that at? Under the Home and Garden section?

Depends on how good of condition they are in. There are collectors out there for them.

Well thanks for the reply bromo... Wish they would come out of the wood works to give me a Ideal... :bump: