BanginGMC

Any difference with upgrade?

The speaker I mention was an idea since looking at others that carry around the same RMS rating is a wide range to choose from. As for the box I am glad I built one off a design from a man named fallen off another site that can work with 2k pretty good so all I would do is swap subs out and upgrade amp, hell the box is way better than the flea market stuff around here. It's just that I am a simple person much like most that come here and from most threads that have popped up in the last two weeks regardless of how redundant they are they "seem" to end off saying you won't notice anything from slight to moderate RMS output increases. I'm glad you have a ton of knowledge when it comes to this stuff but take time to put yourself in everyone else's shoes and think like them going off the numbers on the box regardless of how big of the hammer you swing in circles trying to get them to understand meters and what not.

lol my fart box is at 4 cubes tuned to 33hrz :ehh:

:WTFBubble:

Are you using a Russian/English translator or something? English cannot be your first language, and if it is, slap your English/Language Arts teacher for me when you get back from the Christmas break.

Wow what an ignorant response.

The response was more intelligent and informed than the post...the original post is a garbled bunch of gibberish like the kind that comes from cheap translating software. I'm slightly buzzed and my post has better grammar and actually confers a thought in an understandable manner. English. Look into it.