Sign in to follow this  
millertime

order qustion

hey when i try to order a ICON 15D2 Alum Coil, BNIB B Stock .... it says the price is 229.00 with free shipping.... but when i go to check out it says 254.00 ? why does the price change ? Thanks

ok i got it figured out i think......will you just make sure it is duel 2 ohm.... i need it to run at 4 ohms.... Thanks.... going to start on the box this week... i will post some pictures of it when i get it done, it should be a sweet looking ...........

Glad you got it figured out. As soon as Mark is back in AZ, he will ship out your driver. :)

Thanks........... could you just double check and make sure the sub i ordered is a duel 2 ohm... they amp i have to run it will only go down to a 4 ohm load.. Thanks... can't wait to get this one going

:thanx:

Yes, it is listed as a D2. :)

wow ... i was watching at your store for them to ship... well .. they came today..... they llook good... now i have to finsh the box's for them...

wow ... i was watching at your store for them to ship... well .. they came today..... they llook good... now i have to finsh the box's for them...

:woot: