///M5

Front stage install: SEAS W18 and F1 status tweet

And some installed pics. I am just waiting for the DHL guy to get here with my "new" DX-28 so I can install the rest. Wired and ready to go up front now!

First the drivers side (you can see the 4 screws holding on the grill :blink: until I come up with something better--they may just get paint), you can also see my now lowered dead pedal in the last shot and how the grill is recessed into it. Looks pretty good, I just wish I would have realized up front that there were no 7" grills...

post-967-1132598709_thumb.jpg

post-967-1132598734_thumb.jpg

post-967-1132598751_thumb.jpg

post-967-1132598762_thumb.jpg

And the passenger side which cosmetically turned out a bit better (and was easier):

I know my car is dirty, it has been in the garage with sanding and such going on around it for the past week. This will be fixed as soon as the stereo is in this evening--it makes me sick.

post-967-1132598874_thumb.jpg

post-967-1132598899_thumb.jpg

post-967-1132598915_thumb.jpg

Very nice!

excellent work, I would love to hear it

excellent work, I would love to hear it

I finally got too last night, albeit for a fairly short time with the Vikes playing the Pack and of course right when I finished the install and tried to fire up my car the battery was dead from sitting for a week with the trunk and doors open a bunch. Bass response from the Seas is pretty amazing, my buddy was over and I had the sub outputs off and he didn't even realize they was no sub. He isn't a real good reference in that regard, but nonetheless impressive. The rest sounds good so far, but currently I am running with pretty much NO gain accross the board as I didn't have time to go through the process of setting them. Tonight the O-scope comes out and they get set right! I will post a review of my impressions after having some time to listen to them installed and tuned up.

Not too shabby :)

I'm always a fan of a clean install.

Thanks Dennis. Here is the less clean portion of the install, the trunk.l I just finished balancing the amps and doing a once over on the wiring. As you can see my amp rack is a board painted to match the sub box with everything bolted to it. Please ignore the RCA's as they were what I had lying around, in the next weeks I will be making some that are the right length to hide the rest of the cabling. They too will then go into wire loom. Here it is:

post-967-1132770939_thumb.jpg

the trunk looks good, upsidedown PG

Upside down Fosgate too! That way I can still reach the controls...