snmont01

System

I have a budget of about 1200 dollars that I want to put into my system I already have a pioneer hu and all upgraded speakers. What would you all buy with the 1200 I need subs amp box etc. I'd like to use fi. I want it as loud as possible.

What is your electrical like? Big 3, batteries, or high output alternator? Also what are your music preferences, what vehicle do you have?

I have big three will get extra battery. No ho alt. I listen to rap and rock. 05 civic coupe.

OP, hit me up. I'm local to you and can help you out. I also build boxes too.

Fi SSD would be a great overall budget friendly sub woofer for you. Look through the classifieds for a quality used amp or even some special blow out pricing in the SSA Store.

I would agree on the SSD, also an SSA Icon would be great.. but i don't know if there are any in stock.

a pair of SSD's on a Sundown 1200w amp would be beautiful.

I would agree on the SSD, also an SSA Icon would be great.. but i don't know if there are any in stock.

a pair of SSD's on a Sundown 1200w amp would be beautiful.

I've been running two SSD 12's (5cube 38Hz built by Mike Bartells) for almost 5 years or so on a SAZ1500D for the same amount of time, No complaints yet!

Just got my 18" BL a couple of days ago.. might be willing to sell my old SSD's with box for a decent price..