Sign in to follow this  
Frostedflakejake

Swagger Wagon468

A few weeks ago i bought a pair of used Alpine type-r 5X7's off of Swagger Wagon 468. They came yesterday and the transaction couldn't have been more pleasant. He remained in great communication with me throughout the whole process. He shipped as soon as he could and the products were packed in an appropriate manner - Tons of bubble wrap, i mean absolutely a ton, and then inside a appropriately sized box. Once i got the bubble wrap off i saw that the type-r's were exactly as described and pictured in his thread. I tested them shortly free air on my home audio "set-up" and I couldn't notice any faults.

All-in-all Swagger Wagon was a very pleasant seller and i hope to be able to purchase more products form him in the future!

:thanx: Swagger!

:bigok:

So you got them type r's those will sound BEAST!

haha my bad!! I was looking at your Screenname through my notifications on the top of the page and since its a link it underlines everything so it just looked like a space! And this reminded me to add you to my sig!

I hope they do sound beast! My amp is in the mail too! JBL GTQ 200 that i picked up off ebay. :morepower1:

nice... I thought that swagger dude might not be official... lol

I guess he is...

No worries, he is. I do have a question though that maybe somebody can answer for me... why the hell does these type-r's have capicators on them?!

isn't it for the tweeter?

No worries, he is. I do have a question though that maybe somebody can answer for me... why the hell does these type-r's have capicators on them?!

yeah AFAIK thats the "crossover" for the tweet.

Oh.... okay! Not used to that but cool i guess =]

thanks guys!

believe it cuts out the low end from the tweets...

Sign in to follow this