Sign in to follow this  
Brett_the_Vandal

Monotone??

I currently have a 1974 dodge charger. it only has one speaker in the front. And some crapily installed rear 6x9's I'll be fixing later. But for now. I'm doing an install of a center console I've built with an aftermarket head unit. Not wanting to cut anything up. I'm going to stick with the one front speaker for right now. Then build something to house 2 smaller speakers displaying the sound out the hole for the one that was there before. But for now. I"m sticking with the one. So is there any way to hook both the left and right front speaker outs up to this one speaker?

And if so. Would it sound good like this? both sound from the right channel and left channel would come out evenly? or would this not work at all?

Dont be afraid to give me any comments. lol. I need help with this.

Anyway you could provide a sketch so people can help better?

You can connect two channels together. You risk frying an output channel from your source. You will have sound but no where near sounding good.

You would be much better off mounting two small speakers on the sides of your center console, if you really need to.

My way of thinking is to do it right the first time. Taking short cuts often causes problems.