dr_hypothesis

Question about my order

I-15927/00

just going to see if i could get a quick update.

Mine came in yesterday, It is the most beautiful 18" i hae ever seen lol :dancing:

Mine came in yesterday, It is the most beautiful 18" i hae ever seen lol :dancing:

:jon: LOL

Duran... on the way. We had some setbacks with how we are doing the N3s. Originally ordered a small quantity of the special material, and it worked great. When we got the larger quantity in, it was the wrong formulation and had to wait almost 2 weeks for the correct. Sorry for the delay. I am sure I will hear something about the dustcap though :) While not looking as durable as our standard caps, the N3 dustcap and process is immensely more durable.

Dkcraw... should be out on Thurs. I appreciate your patience. We are working through all of the orders ASAP and will be caught back up by early next week.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks very much for your quick response. Can't help but be a little anxious hearing all the good things about n2s.

Duran... on the way. We had some setbacks with how we are doing the N3s. Originally ordered a small quantity of the special material, and it worked great. When we got the larger quantity in, it was the wrong formulation and had to wait almost 2 weeks for the correct. Sorry for the delay. I am sure I will hear something about the dustcap though :) While not looking as durable as our standard caps, the N3 dustcap and process is immensely more durable.

Dkcraw... should be out on Thurs. I appreciate your patience. We are working through all of the orders ASAP and will be caught back up by early next week.

Thanks,

Scott

I'll be sure to give you feedback Scott, thank you.

Sounds like you guys are catching up quick! Lets hope mine are out tomorrow too. Thanks for the hard work though im sure you guys are plenty tanked after that setback.

Just wondering, I received only one UPS tracking number, which shipped out today. Should I expect the other sub at a later date? Since I don't think 2 18's weigh 47lbs.

Just wondering, I received only one UPS tracking number, which shipped out today. Should I expect the other sub at a later date? Since I don't think 2 18's weigh 47lbs.

nah its right i think bro mine said same thing does it say 2 packages?

..it's a multiple package shipment, click the tracking number and the other one will drop down.

how about the bl are there also on backorder i ordered one and it said it was 15 day lead time im so excited i already want to get it :dancing: