Can anyone recommend a good working EQ. I used to have an old PPI unit with my old set up, but I don't think it works anymore. I plan to get a SS RL-p 12, either the USAmps 2080 or 2100, CDT CL-62 and I already have a Diamond Audio 1200.1 for the sub. Are their any that I should stay away from?

what's the rest of the setup consist of? Any EQ in the headunit you have? Personally, it would be best to install everything and tune as much as you can before surrendering to the EQ. Don't use it unless you need it.

As for good ones, pretty much flip a coin. There's a myriad available and as long as you stick with a quality brand, you should be fine.

Can anyone recommend a good working EQ.  I used to have an old PPI unit with my old set up, but I don't think it works anymore.  I plan to get a SS RL-p 12, either the USAmps 2080 or 2100, CDT CL-62 and I already have a Diamond Audio 1200.1 for the sub.  Are their any that I should stay away from?

If you need an eq, I would recommend memphis eq-30. it is a trunk mount eq, but it does the job.

I plan to get a SS RL-p 12, either the USAmps 2080 or 2100, CDT CL-62 and I already have a Diamond Audio 1200.1 for the sub. 

I'm trying to decide on a headunit. Seeing if I can find one that I like looks wise and that also performs well.

How much of an eq problem do you have?

well i don't have an EQ problem right now since I don't have all of the equipment that I plan to get, but when I had my old system and added an EQ it made a huge difference. That's why I was asking about them.

Well as stated before I would wait and see, it is really a bandaid that hopefully won't be needed that much. I might plan space for it, but try to not have one.

Well as stated before I would wait and see, it is really a bandaid that hopefully won't be needed that much.  I might plan space for it, but try to not have one.

Alright thanks. Well I was actually looking at doing the indash unit that would go right under my headunit.