Sign in to follow this  
DarkTinman

I need a DC REP

Hey Kyle, Stan, Rob. I have talked to Kyle about 4 weeks ago, emailed him 3 weeks ago, and left another voicemail with him today, left Stan a voicemail about a week ago and talked to Rob on the phone about a week ago. I have still yet to get anything figured out or my daily driver running. I haven't heard back from Kyle or stan in over 4 weeks and I was told my Rob that the situation would be taken care of by this week but i am still here waiting. Get back to me ASAP.

Edited by DarkTinman

Hmm, I had no problems at all contacting Stan several times a couple days ago. He was very helpful, I got his voicemail once so I just waited 10 mins. and tried again and he picked up and got me fixed up in no time.

Rob hasn't been on for a month. Kyle was last on the 7th... Why bump the thread as it has only moved down 1 post... Me and you are in the same boat.

Hmm, I had no problems at all contacting Stan several times a couple days ago. He was very helpful, I got his voicemail once so I just waited 10 mins. and tried again and he picked up and got me fixed up in no time.

I left like 2 voicemails with stan and 5-8 with Kyle. I finally got through to Rob today and talked to him, then transferred to Kyle. I don't know what it is but they never seem to answer their voicemails...

Rob hasn't been on for a month. Kyle was last on the 7th... Why bump the thread as it has only moved down 1 post... Me and you are in the same boat.

Yeah man, sorry i just bump to bump it into the "recent topics" thing on the main forum page. But like i said above, i got a hold of them. You just need to call in again. Maybe someone can hook you up with Rob's phone number!

Well what did they say...

Well they gave me a number (just for my alt) to ship it in with and then they get their casting next week too

Good question. I have no idea

I ordered my alt November of 2010. You should expect a long wait to get it.

Robbie is somewhat hard to get a hold of. I do talk to him every 2 to 3 weeks though and I am hoping to get my alt any day now.

Are you serious? Dude... How long will all those casting take to get them? Like another 1-2 months!? My daily driver is toast and my stock one is broken because i wasn't expecting for my DC power one to break on me...

We sent in our PO for the Frames and they estimated them to be delivered next week. As long as everything is kosher we will be getting them out shortly thereafter. Sorry for the delay.

So when should it ship out? 1-2 weeks?

Are you serious? Dude... How long will all those casting take to get them? Like another 1-2 months!? My daily driver is toast and my stock one is broken because i wasn't expecting for my DC power one to break on me...

What vehicles are you guys waiting for, both Honda's? I have been jumping the foundries shit DAILY about these, and I just keep getting pushed back, another 2-3 days, another 2-3 days.. The first of the three housings is done, and in production, however the other 2 have had to go back to the pattern shop 3 times.. Guys, this isn't about "US" meaning DC Power that's holding these up, we've been waiting a LOT longer than you guys have.. Do you really think that as the owner of the company I like losing $5k a day in sales because I dont have these, how about a hell no... Our first samples should be here this week, we have about 10 coming and they will leave to you guys the day they show up... I just know I'm tired of taking the beating we take because our vendors cant keep up with us and keep breaking promises....

Yeah, I am waiting for my 1997 Honda accord 270 XP to be fixed. When/have been SOL as my daily driver for the past 2 months. I understand that you guys aren't really to blame for the problems with the alts and that you have been trying to fix them lately. The part that i have a problem with is calling in all the time to get voice mail, leaving my name and number DAILY, and not getting even ONE phone call back. Also, i left voicemails with both of you (Kyle and Rob). It's really frustrating that my calls are ignored and that even though the issue is being resolved, i am not getting any words except now and off and on. I would think when a customer calls that if he doesn't get a hold of someone when he calls, and then he leaves a voicemail, he should get a call back. And plus, that was multiple times too...

I know you both are busy but really...?

I understand where your coming from, I honestly do.. Some days we have to walk a fine line, sit in the office and answer phones for hours, or handle the calls and emails later and be back in the shop building alternators and getting them on the FedEx truck at the end of the day.. If we sit in the office all day, we cant build, and vice-versa... Most day's aren't too bad but lately we have just absolutely been hammered.. I haven't been to bed before 2:00 in over a week because I'm here late making sure things get done... Since the first of March our already very busy year hit overdrive, and although we are keeping up (barely) with orders we have been hard to get ahold of the last week and a half... I'm still operating under the assumption that I will have castings this week and hopefully will be shipping these backorders this week, as soon as they come in I will post pics up, trust me...

I understand where your coming from, I honestly do.. Some days we have to walk a fine line, sit in the office and answer phones for hours, or handle the calls and emails later and be back in the shop building alternators and getting them on the FedEx truck at the end of the day.. If we sit in the office all day, we cant build, and vice-versa... Most day's aren't too bad but lately we have just absolutely been hammered.. I haven't been to bed before 2:00 in over a week because I'm here late making sure things get done... Since the first of March our already very busy year hit overdrive, and although we are keeping up (barely) with orders we have been hard to get ahold of the last week and a half... I'm still operating under the assumption that I will have castings this week and hopefully will be shipping these backorders this week, as soon as they come in I will post pics up, trust me...

I totally understand and respect what your saying and where your coming from. But it took 1-2 week to contact anyone 2 months ago, and a whole month to try and get my alternator figured out, actually. A whole month to get a shipping number and ship it out. Beyond that i have no idea

So when should it ship out? 1-2 weeks?

What vehicles are you guys waiting for, both Honda's? I have been jumping the foundries shit DAILY about these, and I just keep getting pushed back, another 2-3 days, another 2-3 days.. The first of the three housings is done, and in production, however the other 2 have had to go back to the pattern shop 3 times.. Guys, this isn't about "US" meaning DC Power that's holding these up, we've been waiting a LOT longer than you guys have.. Do you really think that as the owner of the company I like losing $5k a day in sales because I dont have these, how about a hell no... Our first samples should be here this week, we have about 10 coming and they will leave to you guys the day they show up... I just know I'm tired of taking the beating we take because our vendors cant keep up with us and keep breaking promises....

I have the 2008 Hyundai Elantra. Remember....you sold me an alt that would 100% without a doubt fit my car. Then I go to install it and the mounting configuration is wrong! Wtf. So now +4 months later I still havd no alt.

I am slowly killing my $450 XS Power batteries and factory 90 amp. I ordered a $215 battery charger from XS Powrer yesterday, thanks DC Power now you are costing me money for the wait. WTF. Where is my alt that I spent hundreds of dollars on last year!!!!!!!!

And now Robbie you have enough time to check online forums but can't call me back! I left 5 messages and called over 10 times with no answer!!!

I am finished with the excuses and bs. I WANT A FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY!!!

I WANT A FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY!!

Robbie you have another voicemail, I jusy left one. I WANT A FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY

Robbie you have another voicemail, I jusy left one. I WANT A FULL REFUND IMMEDIATELY

Not a problem.. Call Kyle and he will take care of it. I dont really think you want me calling you at 3:30- 4:00 in the morning, so that's why I haven't called you back. Either way, just call Kyle and give him your info and we will take care of it..

Not a problem.. Call Kyle and he will take care of it. I dont really think you want me calling you at 3:30- 4:00 in the morning, so that's why I haven't called you back. Either way, just call Kyle and give him your info and we will take care of it..

Robbie called me back and I gave him my information to issue a refund.

You've been refunded as of about 30 minutes ago. It will take a couple days to go back on your card but you're all taken care of.

Thank you

Cool. Well no update on anything with the alternators. I am still sitting here with the assumption that my alt is going to be done but i guess not. I am glad you took care of edouble101 but as i look bad i was the OP of this thread and still haven't been helped or updated. :WTFBubble:

And after reading other threads talking about poor customer service and how one of you are always busy and just can't give a call back. I have YET to get one call from DC power, it's always out going. On top of that, i called everyone at the shop AND left a voicemail with every person there. I didn't get one call back, still haven't gotten one call from DC power. Awesome customer service :fing34:

Cool. Well no update on anything with the alternators. I am still sitting here with the assumption that my alt is going to be done but i guess not. I am glad you took care of edouble101 but as i look bad i was the OP of this thread and still haven't been helped or updated. :WTFBubble:

And after reading other threads talking about poor customer service and how one of you are always busy and just can't give a call back. I have YET to get one call from DC power, it's always out going. On top of that, i called everyone at the shop AND left a voicemail with every person there. I didn't get one call back, still haven't gotten one call from DC power. Awesome customer service :fing34:

All you can do at this point is spread the word so nobody else has to go through the same.

BS Austin, you've been updated obviously it seems you just cant remember what you say..

Thank you, x3, for the update

I mean seriously dude, that was just yesterday and you already forgot that I told you they would be shipping to us Monday, (REPLIED to my post no less)and you'd have it at the absolute latest the end of next week??

Do none of you even pay attention to the fact that it's not us that's holding this shit up?? I dont know how many more times I need to remind you people.. And you want to say it's us that has such horrible CS?? I got news for ya bud, for every one of you I have at least 200 other customers that are more than happy with both our product, AND our customer service. We cant please everyone obviously..

Sign in to follow this