Jd377

Jd377 97 Civic HB Build Log

i plan on taking some pics and starting a thread of my own ill give you a link when i do.. keep up the good work.

Turbo + audio??? Please do!

once you get those 4 10s in i wanna come hear it :)

i live about a hour away from KC.... maybe i can come up there and we can compare systems as i have 2 18's on 5000wrms in a 91 civic hatch :)

i always love watching build logs about civics so i cant wait to see this done... i plan on taking some pics and starting a thread of my own ill give you a link when i do.. keep up the good work.

Sounds fun! I would love to see a turbo civic! I haven't got to experience riding in one yet.. :) Always wanted to turbo mine, but its too late in its life that it wouldn't be worth sinking money into. I'll def get pics up of the box. I am going to run my 0awg knu wire and hook up rear batt that I got from RAM sometime this week while I wait for the amp to get here.. ( hopefully this week ) it said 7-10 business days and tuesday would be 10 so it should ship out tomorrowish

Pics of the box build!!

4-SA101.png

4-SA103.png

4-SA105.png

Subbox008.jpg

Subbox003.jpg

Subbox001.jpg

Subbox013.jpg

Subbox012.jpg

Subbox011.jpg

Subbox016.jpg

is something going in the space above the ports? :detail:

Subbox014.jpg

Subbox021.jpg

Subbox023.jpg

Ports\'/

Subbox024.jpg

Top\/

Subbox026.jpg

both port side and top for subs \/

Subbox043.jpg

Subbox042.jpg

Subbox044.jpg

Subbox047.jpg

Subbox048.jpg

Subbox045.jpg

Subbox051.jpg

Subbox049.jpg

Stupid friends, shooting each other with nail guns.. \/

Subbox055.jpg

Subbox058.jpg

Subbox060.jpg

Subbox062.jpg

Subbox064.jpg

Subbox063.jpg

Subbox066.jpg

Subbox071.jpg

Subbox070.jpg

Subbox076.jpg

Subbox075.jpg

Subbox104.jpg

Subbox103.jpg

The ride as of now... not amazing but hey its what I have for now while I save

Subbox080.jpg

Subbox083.jpg

Subbox086.jpg

Subbox090.jpg

Subbox097.jpg

Im taking all the pics for the most part, a few were taken by my Gf. Guy in blue shirt is my friend who owns the shop we do all the work in ( he basically does all the work because he knows what he is doing. ) Kid in grey is my other friend, Not sure if im pictured but wearing blue shorts/red shirt. Im basically just helping him anyway I possibly can lol.

I see you're holding a hose :lol2:

Get in there and do some work :noob: haha

is something going in the space above the ports? :detail:

I haven't decided for sure yet. I originally planned on cutting out a whole and placing a sheet of thick lexan which is like acrylic but wont crack, to make like a window type thing to where you can see the woofers inside and Install L.e.d.'s in there to make it glowing, also thought about putting the Sundown logo on the window thingy.

I see you're holding a hose :lol2:

Get in there and do some work :noob: haha

He kinda doesn't let us use their shop tools... Lol they don't want to risk us messing anything up since that is him and his dad's whole career and life. He pretty much wont let us use like the expensive tools Lol, but yeah I was just sucking up some saw dust because it was flying in our eyes! Rofl.

:P It looks better when he does it anyway because he cuts out circles like a pro.

What are you plans for covering the enclosure? Box looks well put together, it pays off to have good tools at your disposal.

Haven't decided if I want to cover it yet or not, I kinda like the wood look but if I do I plan to use this vinyl type stuff that looks kinda like a leather for your seats in like a grey or black. Found at like fabric stores on the large rolls.

Believe me, I'm impressed with the Subs. Im thinking hair trick once I get the 3000d in the mail. With my bros old speaker amp putting like 50-75w to each ATM my roof is still flexing, so when I get about 700wrms to each :) partyyy in my hatch. I'll post vids up after I get the amp.... I hope it ships out today, being today is the 10th business day since ordering

haha thats what i was thinking with my 2 18's... hair trick ftw lol

i still havent had the chance to try it yet... but im sure it will work...

heres a link to my thread btw.. finally got some pics and a vid of my setup