Sign in to follow this  
heckvr4

18v ??

ok so i got a dual alt bracket from dc power with my stock alternator on the stock location and my dc power alt on the bracket. stock alt charges my stock electrical and DC Power alt charges my sub amp (sounddigital 12k)

i would like to use 16v batterys. that means my alt need to charge @ 18volts rigth ?

what do i need to do to my alternator in order to do this?///voltage regulator? or is it even possible?... idk...

please help

btw my truck its a 05 f150 5.4l engine.

heres a pic of my alt if it helps

2011-02-10_19-29-50_763-1.jpg

2011-02-14_21-55-38_852.jpg

We would just have to put in an external regulator, other than that thats all there is to it. For now, we have no other way to do 16v setups that *we're* comfortable with. We have some things in the works, just no dates on when we'll have them..

will i have to send it in to you guys ? or can you just ship(sell) me the regulator ?///

On this one, we normally would need to have the alt back, but I have some things on order to make it so you could do the install. The regulator has to be hard wired, and it's just not fun to do on those and the way we're going to be doing it will make it much, much friendlier to do.. Rob

Ok. Well i can install it myself. How much? And when can i buy it?...

The sooner the better! ;)

Ttttttttt

Would a xs power vcm work?

Ttttttttt

what he said . :suicide-santa:

On this one, we normally would need to have the alt back, but I have some things on order to make it so you could do the install. The regulator has to be hard wired, and it's just not fun to do on those and the way we're going to be doing it will make it much, much friendlier to do.. Rob

ok ,im ready to send it in .

can i get a lil more info ?,.

price ? shipping adress and such...

thanks.!

For the whole shebang, $175 including the regulator, harness, relay, and labor including return shipping. Rob

how soon would i have it back ?

do you have all the parts in stock ?...

For the whole shebang, $175 including the regulator, harness, relay, and labor including return shipping. Rob

could you pm me your phone number ?

i could ship my alt tomorow .

Yes, we have the parts in stock. Turn around time should only be 1-2 days tops right now. And please just call the toll free number, 888-441-0144. I will be on vacation next week but we will get ou taken care of. Rob

Sign in to follow this