Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

2nd SWVA TeamSSAudio meet

Back in here for a sec...

Shine? w0000t

Although I don't know about a quart in one night :D

I'll have my install ready to demo and tune by the meet, so Dave, you can let me know what you think of it. And get on IM sometime, if the guy with the Merc has my money yet :)

you are killing me man, I can't even think straight, oh side note I close on my new house TODAY!!

humm 500 watts

Well I have had a change of plans for the budget system. I got a pair of T1 10's for Christmas. So I'm gonna run probably around 1000-1200w :)

Well I have had a change of plans for the budget system. I got a pair of T1 10's for Christmas. So I'm gonna run probably around 1000-1200w :)

that should be a sweet set up

my bro-in-lawbrought home some awesome peach shine for x-as, one quart got me, my 240lb brother and my 240lb bro in law drunk and we still had half the jar left. I might be able to get ahold of some more, but it'd be rough, apparently the guy didn't have much and didn't want to let go of it.

Meet

You wont know anyone at the auto show and you probably wont have as much fun either.

SWVA meet . Otherwise you won't get to meet the original car audio red neck :D:)

Nope, Big Ramos :D  :)

:lol2::lol2:

hopefully i can have my HU/Speaker problem solved by the time of the meet.

the friend of a friend does have more shine, should i get a quart?

SWVA meet . Otherwise you won't get to meet the original car audio red neck :D:)

:Doh::bigok:

there are going to be a bunch of blind bass heads come the end of Jan :P

i'll be heading to tenn on wed most likely i'll see how much shine i can get. Was going to go last week but shanna has pneumonia or however you spell it, so she didn't exactly feel like traveling

*waves money* haha, never been to TN. but if i do go sometime, i'm not coming back without some Jack.

there are going to be a bunch of blind bass heads come the end of Jan :P

Nah, I got some high quality home brew. Or as the real old necks call it " sippin' whiskey" . You gotta try this stuff man, you will swear that it's crown royal or something smoother. :ghost::)

crown royal? blah grey goose for teh win if you have moonshine that''ll beat the goose, i might have to become an alcoholic

crown royal? blah  grey goose for teh win  if you have moonshine that''ll beat the goose, i might have to become an alcoholic

You haven't had good vodka until you broke down and bought ya a bottle of VOXX :)

:faintthud:

Bring it on ramos... :) ill definately partake in purchasing some smooth stuff